In this Returns Policy, “Lee”, “we” and “us” means VF International Sagl, Registration number Stabio - CH-514.4.028.163-8, whose registered office is at Via Laveggio 5, 6855 - Stabio, Switzerland, and “you” means you the customer.
Capitalised terms used in this Returns Policy shall have the meaning set forth in the “Definition” section of the Lee Terms and Conditions of Sale, which is applicable to this Returns Policy.
Please note that we do not accept returns on Goods that were not purchased from this Website.
We hope you are delighted with your purchase from Lee however we understand if you wish to return any or all of the items. Goods which were supplied in error, were incomplete, damaged or faulty, or if you have just changed your mind, can be returned to us using the process below and within the specified periods stated.
Please not that all Goods need to be returned back to the following warehouse: VF International Sagl, c/o Meyer & Meyer Logistikzentrum Peine GmbH & Co. KG, Lehmkuhlenweg 84, 31224 Peine, Germany.
- If you have changed your mind and wish to return your Goods, you have the right to cancel your order with us under article 47 of the Belgian Act of April 6, 2010 on Market Practices and Consumer Protection (implementing the European Directive on the protection of consumers in respect of distance contracts).
You have thirty (30) calendar days from the day following the delivery of your Goods to cancel your Order, if you wish so. In this case we will issue you with a full refund including any delivery charges paid at the time of your Order.
- Returns of misdescribed Goods (with regards to those misdescriptions which are obvious and readily noticeable, such as the colour of the product) must be made within 60 days from delivery of your Order.
Returns outside these timeframes will only be accepted at our discretion.
- Faulty Goods: Goods are classified as faulty if they are received damaged, or where a manufacturing fault occurs within 2 years of purchase. Please note that items that are damaged as a result of wear and tear are not considered to be faulty.
- Fill it out. Detach the bottom half of the “Return Form” (a pre-paid label included in the package containing the goods) and fill out your return information on the front. Include the quantity and a reason code for each item you are returning.
- Box it up. Using a durable shipping box, package up your return merchandise with, if possible, original packaging, complete with any related accessories, hangtags, authenticity tags, protection bags and instruction booklets, together with the Return Form filled out as above. Seal securely.
- Drop off: You can drop off your package at a UPS location. You can find a list of UPS drop-off locations here*
- Arrange pick-up. You can arrange a pickup using the return form here
- You will be notified by email once your return has been received and processed. All communications will go to the original purchaser.
*Not available in Sweden, Denmark, Austria and Ireland
Please note that, in case of returns outside the aforementioned procedures, we will refund you standard shipping costs incurred in returning the Goods to us provided that you send us satisfactory evidence of the costs actually incurred in returning the Goods. Where such evidence is not provided we will refund you an estimated cost of return postage.
- Examine the goods you have returned to us to verify whether they are faulty, damaged or if they do not correspond to their description on the Website;
- Where the goods are faulty, damaged or if they do not correspond to their description on the Website, you can: (i) repair the goods, if technically and/or commercially feasible, or replace them with new non-faulty or corresponding goods; or, (ii) refund the price paid for the goods (along with the original delivery fees). Save that where you have requested, and we are unable to, repair or replace the goods, we will refund the price paid for the goods (along with the original delivery fees);
- Credit the refund for the goods back to the payment card used to pay, or repair/replace the faulty or damaged goods within 14 (fourteen) days from the date that we receive the returned goods.
If the goods you have returned to us are faulty, damaged, and do not correctly correspond to the description displayed on our website, or they have not been returned in accordance with your right to withdraw under clause 8 of the terms and conditions of sale, you will not be entitled to a refund and we will return the goods to you.
Should you have received a wrong item please contact us immediately. Contact Us
All items are quality controlled and checked for any faults or manufacturing defects before they are dispatched to you. Should you receive an item that is not in perfect condition please contact us immediately. Contact Us
Please send all items you wish to return from an order in the same shipment to ensure your return is processed as quickly as possible.
Items should be returned in their original packaging to ensure they are adequately protected in transit. We do not accept liability for Goods which are damaged or lost during return shipment to us.
Please note that while the Goods remain in your possession you are under a duty to ensure that the Goods are kept safe, secure and in good condition.